OUR "PRINCIPLES OF GOOD PRACTICE"
- We promise to represent each client accurately based upon a professional evaluation of circumstances and requirements.
- We neither solicit nor accept compensation from any school or program for placement of the client.
- We respect the integrity and confidentiality of the consulting relationship and of all relevant information.
- We pledge to present the most appropriate choices to the client, representing each one fairly, and to make clear the client's responsibilities in dealing with any schools, or programs.
- We do not discriminate against clients on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, nationality or ethnic origin.